As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
If you love the Cheesecake Factory butter but have no branches near your home, you are in the right place. Cheesecake Factory products are delicious, and this recipe will allow you to make it yourself at home. This delicious cheesecake factory butter recipe will blow your mind.
Making butter doesn’t have to be difficult; it can be a quick and easy process if you follow the instructions in this article.
Quick Meal Facts
You can prepare the Cheesecake Factory butter recipe in less than 15 minutes. The whole process only takes 10-15 minutes from start to finish.
Ease of Cooking
The recipe is flexible and has clear instructions, so it could be considered a “very easy” recipe.
It’s essential to use fresh and raw products when making homemade butter. You’ll only need 3 ingredients:
- 16 ounces of whipping cream
- Ice water
- A pinch of salt
Equipment Needed for Cheesecake Factory Butter Recipe
- A cheesecloth or paper towel
- A mixing bowl
- A stand mixer
- Place the whisker rack in your stand mixer. You should make sure this is clean before using it.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream after leaving it at room temperature for 30 minutes. Room-temperature whipping cream makes it easier to thicken the mixture.
- Start the whisking process at a low speed. You can then increase the whisking speed for a few seconds at each notch as the mixture thickens.
- Gradually increase the speed to the maximum until the buttermilk begins to separate from the butterfat. The buttermilk and butterfat will take about 2-3 minutes to split.
- Place the high-speed splatter guard and a rag to ensure the mixer’s exterior remains clean and dry.
- After 3 minutes, check if your buttercream is ready and turn off the mixer. You should see the buttermilk and butter have been separated.
- Continue to mix the butter mixture until you hear a sloshing sound; this means the butter has been completely separated from the buttermilk.
- After a further 2 minutes of mixing, switch off your mixer and ensure there’s a significant amount of thick cream before separating the buttermilk.
- Transfer the buttermilk to another container, leaving only the butter in the mixing bowl.
- Pour in the ice water and mix with the butter at high speed.
- Continue pouring ice water until the water is clear, then pour this water away; the cold water helps to remove any remaining sweet cream.
- Repeat the previous step 3 or 4 times.
- Place the butter mixture into a bowl and squeeze it by pressing with both of your hands. You can also use a cheesecloth or paper towel to remove excess liquid from the butter. If you have a spatula, use this to press out any extra moisture, too.
- To add flavor, use a pinch of salt if you want salted butter; ignore this step if you prefer unsalted butter. This is a personal preference.
- Knead the butter before pressing it with a spatula again.
- Serve the butter.
You can serve this homemade Cheesecake Factory butter with a freshly baked bread.
Another serving suggestion would be lunch or dinner; you can serve this butter over baked potatoes. The melted butter will only add to the creaminess of the potatoes. This also works with mashed potatoes.
How to Store Cheesecake Factory Butter
To store butter correctly, keep your leftover butter in an airtight container or plastic wrap in the refrigerator for about 1 month. As it readily absorbs odors from other foods, it should always be sealed tightly to avoid contamination.
The calories in this butter spread are as follows:
- 1 pat of butter has about 30-34 kcal.
- 1 cup of butter has 100 kcal (2g of protein, carbs and sugar and 4g of fat).
Butter contains 80% milk fat, 16% water, 1.5-2% salt and 2% other milk solids. The fat in butter is generally 67% saturated, 29% monounsaturated, and 4% polyunsaturated.
Cost Per Serving
The cost per serving is classified as “low” as the only ingredient in this recipe is whipping cream ranging from $4-$7.50 per 16 ounces. The cost per serving should be less than $1- $2.
Is this recipe lactose-free?
The main ingredient of this homemade butter is whipped cream, which is made out of animal milk. Dairy items are often made from animal milk, such as cheese, yogurt, milk, cream, ice cream, etc.
Whipped cream is made of whole milk, so it’s not a good choice for people who are lactose intolerant or on a dairy-free diet. Don’t worry, though, as plenty of dairy-free alternatives are available.
Is this recipe gluten-free?
Heavy cream is gluten-free if it’s unflavored. It’s only made of milk, so it’s safe for gluten intolerants.
Is it healthy to eat butter?
According to this study, butter is not bad, as it contains a type of fat known as conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) that protects the body from cancer. It’s also rich in vitamins A, D and E, promoting healthy skin, strong bones and night vision.
Ultimately, this recipe is for food enthusiasts who love the Cheesecake Factory butter in their bread and snacks. You can make this in the comfort of your own kitchen with fresh, nutritious ingredients. Don’t wait any longer; follow these simple instructions and enjoy it with your loved ones at your table.
If you also want to know how to make Del Frisco’s Butter Cake, check out this recipe.
- Perry’s Pork Chop Recipe - March 21, 2023
- How to make banana bread without a loaf pan - March 21, 2023
- Cracker Barrel squash casserole recipe - March 21, 2023